The Polynesians bring us the first official products of skates, protection sets and helmets from #Karen #Lesslie and #Rafa, the most important content...
Los Polinesios and Barbie: a resounding success! The Polynesian Barbie was released on ...
Sesame sensitizes the audience with preventive measures Sesame has been characterized by ...
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is now available! Finally, one of the video game titles that aims...
Photocards – Los Polinesios After the success of the Album, Panini launched the P...
Sesame arrives at the Andrea Kids catalog, they presented to us the Spring 2020 collection...
The Bakery consolidated a link with various universities throughout the country to enter i...
Description: Molang is a new animated series that shows the everyday life of Molang, an eccentric, cheerful and enthusiastic rabbit, and Piu Piu, a tiny, shy and emotional chicken.
Every chapter shows the affectionate and humorous relationship among these two characters.
Thanks to its graphic and language simplicity it has managed to trascend positioning itself as one of the main properties of the Kawaii type.
Category: Preschool / Animated
Unique, exciting and fun miniature characters who live in an amazing shopping world called Shopville.
- Study: Moose from Australia
- Collectible toys created by Moose in 2014
- Target: Girls 5-10 years
- Distribution in Mexico: Bandai
- 5 years in Mexico with more than 11 seasons of toys
- 80 Webisodes Online
- Spin Offs: Shoppies, Cutie Cars, Happy Places and Real Littles
- More than 680 million Shopkins sold worldwide
- TOP 3 Collectible Brands in the World
- More than a thousand million minutes watched on its YouTube channel
- More than 205 deals worldwide including: H&M, PEZ, Kellogg's, McDonald's, Build a Bear and Skechers
- Brand Value: 5.5 billion USD
- + 60 thousand backpacks sold at BTS 2018
- + 375 thousand pieces of clothing sold
- + 1.1 million Huevitos de Chocolate y Sorpresa sold
- Shopkins at McDonald's 2018 Happy Box + Renovation for Cutie Cars in May 2019 (Mexico and LATAM)
They live in an imaginary world made of pacifiers, baby bottles, candies and more... Ghis world is in their minds and is called: “Magic Tears”, and it is a colorful place where babies live with their pets and in tiny houses with the shape of baby bottles and here they live the most incredible and magical adventures. In this fantastic world, tears are magical, and they make things turn into something different.