Who we are
We're in charge of representing global brands, which aims to boost its commercial partners’ success and profitability through integrated licensing, marketing, and content strategy services
resulting in the creation of emotional connections and unique experiences for the end consumer.
Watch our corporate video
The Polynesians bring us the first official products of skates, protection sets and helmets from #Karen #Lesslie and #Rafa, the most important content...
Los Polinesios and Barbie: a resounding success!
The Polynesian Barbie was released on ...
Sesame sensitizes the audience with preventive measures
Sesame has been characterized by ...
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is now available!
Finally, one of the video game titles that aims...
Photocards – Los Polinesios
After the success of the Album, Panini launched the P...
Sesame arrives at the Andrea Kids catalog, they presented to us the Spring 2020 collection...
The Bakery consolidated a link with various universities throughout the country to enter i...
Description: Dragon Ball follows the adventures of Goku, a Saiyan warrior who along with his friends protect the Earth from incredibly powerful villains who intend to end the human race.
- Study: TOEI ANIMATION of Japan
- Animated series created in 1986
- More than 30 years of tradition
- More than 600 episodes (including the 4 sagas)
- Primary target: kids 6 - 14 +
Secondary: Youth and adults
- Brand evolution: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super
- Programming on channel 5 and Cartoon Network
- Social, cultural and television phenomenon
- Global alliances: BANDAI (Master Toy), ADIDAS, BERSHKA (USA), FUNKO, BANDAI NAMCO
- Dragon Ball Super Broly movie: #1 at the box office in Mexico on the weekend of its premiere
- More than 37 active contracts in Mexico and counting ...
- 95% of their contracts are renewed
- 100% of contracts have exceeded their MG
- 80% average ST in all categories
- More than 120 thousand backpacks sold per year in Mexico
- More than 425 thousand pieces of children's clothing sold in a year and a half in Mexico
- Promotion of Tazos (PEPSICO) for the second consecutive year, now with Dragon Ball Super: Summer 2019
Bluey follows the adventures of a friendly and tireless 6 year old Blue Heeler pup
who lives with his dad, mom, and his 4-year-old sister Bingo. It shows us the harmonious simplicity that can be found in families, demonstrating how children learn and grow through games.
-Season 1 (April 2020)
-Target: Preschool, boys and girls (2-6 years old)
-Brand Values: Well-being, joy, fun with learning and modern family.
Transmission: Watch Bluey’s first season on Disney Junior (New Episodes: Monday – Friday at 18:00, Repeats: Monday - Friday at 12:45/ 15:00, Repeats on Weekends: 7:15, 15:30 and 18:30) in Mexico, Central America, The Caribbean, Colombia and Venezuela.
-United States: Top 3 in Disney Junior programs and Top 4 in preschool programs.
-Digital Platforms: Disney+, Disney Channel, Youtube and Disney Junior.
Creative, imaginative, and promote self-expression. They want to create something with lasting meaning and value. His dream is to bring his vision to life and make an impact (even create a cultural impact).
"If you can imagine it, you can do it"
They inspire and help to get the best out from the others to make it happen!
-Target: Multitarget, fun, sociable characters capable of connecting with different generations.
-Essence: "The accomplices of your ideas"
-Functional benefit: Different flavors, perfect consistency, bright colors and AMAZING characters.
-Emotional Benefit: They come along with you to create BETTER MOMENTS.
-Panditas Family: Classics (good vibes), Acids (naughty), Rellenos (zen), Enchilados (extreme), Reds (cool), Rellenos Mango (rhythmic).
-A classic Mexican brand: 2000-2021
SuperThings is a Spanish brand leader in their sector of collectible toys.
Born in 2018 and, in just 2 years, it has become a mass phenomenon with presence in more than 20 countries as for example UK and USA.
The SuperThings are small collectible toys that imitate objects of our everyday life. In addition, they also become little heroes and together they create various stories and adventures to fight against their archenemies.
-Target: Kids between 4 – 9 years old. (Boys 60%/ Girls 40%).
-Continuous expansion: 28 countries.
+175 millions € invoiced only whit the sale of Superthings figures, +150 millions of figures sold since 2018, +3.5 millions of playsets and blister missions sold since 2018.
Spain: #1 (12 Months action figures Top 10 brands), #1 Action figures Brand with greatest sales gain (12M).
-Social Media: +180K Followers (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and the Official Website).
-Retailers: Amazon, ToysRus, El Corte Inglés, Carrefour, and more…
-Burger King Christmas Campaing (2019-2020) selling more than 6 MILLION UNITS in a total period of four months.
Six-year-old Ridley Jones lives with her mom and grandma at The Museum of Natural History. (Which is just about the coolest place on earth for kids of all ages.) Every night when the lights go out, and the doors lock shut, all the exhibits — the stampeding elephants, the giant squid, the Egyptian tombs— come to life! And six-year-old Ryder is in charge!
Created by: The award winner Chris Nee (creator of the Disney series: Doc McStuffins and Vampirina).
Content | Kids 4-8
Consumer Products | Kids 2-5
CONTENT SUMMER | 2021
A madcap story of misperceptions, the power of friendship, and an almost-great escape into the wild of the Australian Outback.
Back to the Outback takes place in beautiful Australia… home to the world’s cutest animals and the most dangerous and ugly animals on the planet. But in our story, the ugliest happen to be the cutest “ugly” animals you’ll ever meet!
The journey is long and dangerous – everywhere they go humans try to squish, spray, or stomp on them...
But on the way, the gang discovers an “ugly underground” made up of other despised and misunderstood creatures who help them on their journey.
Second Major Release in Kids and Family category
Target: 4-8 (Family)
LAUNCH DATE: NOVEMBER 2021
CATEGORIES: Ugly-cute, zoo and Australia
Based on the saga of romance novels by Julia Quinn, Bridgerton is the new series for the Netflix streaming platform.
Narrated by the endearing Julie Andrews, the series tells the story of the Bridgerton family's fourth daughter (Daphne Bridgerton) and her debate between following the rules and breaking them, so she starts a love affair with Duke Simon Hastings, unleashing a special seduction and romance.
The aristocracy of the 19th century is the protagonist of this story, as well as their "marketing" of marriage, which included a special preparation when the ladies reached the "age of deserving", presenting them at dances where the young women had to set their eyes on the right candidates.
Biggest series in Netflix history!
Target: Women 25-45
82 million households chose to watch it in its first 4 weeks since its launch
From the hand of Shonda Rhimes, one of the most powerful screenwriters in Hollywood
Season 2 already announced!
Description: One Piece is a pirate adventure. It is the story of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy, who, inspired by the pirate Shanks "Akagami", goes out to sea to become the King of the Pirates. For this he will need to find a suitable crew, ten people who would accompany on his adventure.
- Studio: TOEI ANIMATION from Japan.
- Anime series broadcasted for the first time in 1999 in Japan, and in 2006 in Mexico Via Cartoon Network Latin America.
- More than 979 Chapters at the moment
- TARGET: Adults 18+ (Youth and adults)
- NETFLIX: 4 seasons dubbed into Latin American Spanish
- CRUNCHY ROLL: All seasons in Japanese language with Spanish subtitles
- After 20 years, the anime continues to release new episodes.
- In 2022, the 25th anniversary of the brand is celebrated.
- Best-selling “Manga” in Shonen Jump magazine, Shueisha publishing house, and in history, with more than 480 million copies sold worldwide.
- TOP 5 as the best-selling Manga in Mexico by Editorial Panini.
- More than 35 video games of the brand, its most recent launch was in 2020.
- Netflix has confirmed the production of a Live Action series inspired by the anime.
- Important global partners such as: BANDAI, FUNKO, PANINI, UNIQLO, SKETCHERS, PUMA, G-SHOCK, among others.
Description: We are the # 1 community in Latin America made for moms, by moms.
We are experts generating high impact social content for parents and we can help brands get their messages across. More effective and responsive, by our community.
- 5.8M followers on Facebook
- More than 580K followers on Instagram
- TARGET: 30% men, 70% Women from 18 to 55 years old.
- 8 of 10 moms in Mexico are impacted at least once a month by our content.
- Social Media Content
- Editorial notes
- Online courses
- Digital workshops